Please carefully read the below section for details on certain events and changes coming soon:
- Our last class at the ABT will be Monday, March 28th . Starting in April we will be changing locations to the new fabulous FLUXX Studio at 416 E. 9th St. Salsa Mondays and Bachata Wednesdays. FLUXX is a beautiful studio with supportive management and is the home of other fun dance classes, art showings and evening events.
- Bachata FIT will start again in a few weeks. Come on by and dance and sweat with us! Follow the BACHATA FIT link above for location and price.
- The Bachata Social is ON ! Thankfully, DJ Rob was safe in Hawaii during the weather emergency evacuations. So, he’ll be hosting the super fun, all ages Bachata Social this Saturday. Follow the SOCIAL GATHERINGS link above for time and location.
- Prices for the San Francisco Bachata Festival will be increasing on Friday, March 18th. Register NOW for best Prices. Use code “summer” to receive discount of $99 for the event! Click Banner below for more info:
- Saturday, March 26th will be our Dinner & Dancing Field Trip. Come checkout the new Downtown Kitchen + Cocktails, then dancing to Salsarengue at El Parador. Details are on the SOCIAL GATHERINGS page.
- Starting April 4th we will be changing class locations to the new fabulous FLUXX Studio & Gallery at 414 E. 9th St. This is a beautiful studio with supportive management and is the home of other fun dance classes, art showings and evening events. Our Soulseros team is very excited for this change!
- Summer will be teaching at the Atlanta Bachata Festival the second weekend in April. If you’re interested, there is one person who is seeking a roommate to share on hotel expenses. If you’re interested email firstname.lastname@example.org for her contact info. Click Flyer below for Atlanta Bachata Festival info.